How To Stay Longer In Bed5336546
If you want to know how to last longer in bed, then you and the partner should be able to enjoy the experience together. You do not learn to go longer just because you want to satisfy yourself only. The both of you should enjoy every moment than it. However, many men around the world are experiencing early ejaculation condition, this is the reason why they actually do want to know how to stay longer during intercourse with their partners.
In the following paragraphs, you will learn a couple of advices concerning how to stay longer during sex in order to be happy for you and your partner.
- You should be confident. In case you are worrying about your speed and agility in bed, you will have trouble in your sexual activity.
- Sex does not end once you ejaculate. However, if you're thinking about ejaculation during sexual intercourse, then you will ejaculate prior to when you expect.
- The both of you should be happy while wearing sexual activity. If you can relax, you'll be able to stop worrying concerning your performance as mentioned previously.
- Using creams, gels, sprays, or lotions isn't recommended at all. This is not the right way on how to stay longer during intercourse. Well, these items may help you to go longer, but you will be less sensitive , nor feel anything. If this sounds like the case, i then don't see a bit of good reason for one to have sex once you don't feel anything.
- Attempting to extend the foreplay is very recommended. This way, you can suit your partner. Besides, you might make your partner to reach the climax during the foreplay. If this is the situation, then it is irrelevant how long it is possible to stay in bed, will it?
- The Girl-On-Top position is usually recommended if you want to learn how to stay longer during sex with your partner because this position will assist you to control your orgasm better. However, missionary position is not recommended for those who have premature ejaculation problem.
Well, in order to know how to stay longer during sex, you really need to have patience. In fact, there are many techniques to help you from this condition, but none of them can immediately enable you to. It will take a while before you can start to see the result. May be a week or more. So, just take it easy and don't rush yourself to use those creams and sprays as stated.