How To Stay Longer During sex7210671
If you want to know how long should you last in bed, then both you and your partner should be able to enjoy the experience together. You do not learn to go longer just because you would like to satisfy yourself only. The two of you should enjoy every moment of it. However, a lot of men around the world are experiencing early ejaculation condition, this is the reason why they do want to know how you can stay longer in bed with their partners.
In the following paragraphs, you will learn a few advices regarding how to stay longer in bed in order to be happy both for you and your partner.
- You should be confident. If you are worrying about your effort in bed, you will have trouble during your sexual activity.
- Sex does not end whenever you ejaculate. However, if you are thinking about ejaculation during sexual intercourse, then you will ejaculate sooner than you expect.
- Both of you should be happy while having sexual activity. If you can relax, you'll be able to stop worrying about your performance as mentioned earlier.
- Using creams, gels, sprays, or lotions isn't recommended whatsoever. This is not the right way on how to stay longer during sex. Well, the products may help you to keep going longer, but you will be less sensitive and don't feel anything. If this describes the case, then I don't see a bit of good reason for you to definitely have sex when you don't feel anything.
- Wanting to extend the foreplay is highly recommended. In this way, you can suit your partner. Besides, you may make your partner to achieve the climax through the foreplay. If this is the situation, then it does not matter how long you are able to stay in bed, does it?
- The Girl-On-Top position is recommended if you want to know how to stay longer during intercourse with your partner because this position will assist you to control your orgasm better. However, missionary position isn't recommended for those who have premature ejaculation problem.
Well, if you want to know how to stay longer during intercourse, you really need to be patient. In fact, there are numerous techniques to help you from this condition, but none of them of them can immediately help you. It will take a while before you can see the result. May be a week or more. So, take it easy and do not rush yourself to use those creams and sprays as stated.